At Eberhardt Senior Community, Independent Living is our most autonmous living arrangement. These single level living spaces are for our most independent seniors needing minimal help from day to day.
Our independent living seniors are 62 years and older and have all the benefits of living out in the community with a touch of added care. With monthly service fees, seniors can rest easy knowing their property taxes, lawn services, snow removal, and more, are being taken care of. Each residence is also equipped with an emergency alert system.
As you become older, it is important to begin to plan ahead for when you will possibly need a little bit more assistance. As a senior already on our campus, you would have first priority to both assisted living at Eberhardt Village and skilled nursing and rehabilitation at The Arthur Home if needed.
Living Area: 1,544 sq. ft.
Includes: living room, kitchen and dining area, master bedroom with walk-in closet, second bedroom with large closet, two full baths, four seasons sun-room, and laundry room.
Garage: 620 sq. ft.
Includes: Two car garage with area for plenty of storage.
Concrete Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Servicing of appliances
- Weekly trash pick-up
- Insurance on structure
- Lawn care
- Access to Hospitality Suite and Community Rooms on campus
- Emergency call system
- No property taxes
- Snow removal
- Priority access to Eberhardt Village and The Arthur Home
- There are no steps in the home to help eliminate tripping hazards. Hallways and doorways are wheelchair appropriate width.
- Seniors are welcome to dine at Main Street Eatery in Eberhardt Village or the Daily Bread Cafe in The Arthur Home.
- Pets are allowed per campus pet policy.
These homes are new construction so you have the opportunity to assist with some design choices if an agreement is signed before construction begins.
Please call 217-543-4520 for additional information and to set up an appointment to obtain pricing.