Certified Dietary Manager
Manages Dietary Department for both Skilled Care and Assisted Living Facilities
** $1500 sign on bonus possible**
Days, Evenings, rotating weekends and holidays
- Working to maintain the high standards required in the Dietary department. Duties may include but not limited to:
- Order supplies necessary staying within in the department budget and keeping a detailed inventory
- Ensure that all residents are served diets as order by physicians
- Prepare a variety of great tasting, high quality healthy meals for residents, family and staff, and have the ability to plate them in a pleasing way.
- Put together menus with a variety of options.
- Take necessary measures to ensure that all food served to residents has been prepared in a safe, sanitary manner while also maintaining the highest quality.
- Local, State & Federal Sanitary regulations.
- Manage department employees including: scheduling, hiring, training, etc.
- Maintain and update dietary records of the residents.
- All other duties as assigned by administration.
Current Food Service License, Certified Dietary Manager
A minimum of 3 years of culinary and management experience in a professional setting.
The Arthur Home/Eberhardt Village is an EOE employer
Job Type: Full-time
Can apply in person or on indeed.com. Look for The Arthur Home